Jul 6, 2007

Msn Sayings

Hate. There’s too much of it, and yet I’m the main supplier.
Msn Sayings

If you’re gonna be 2 faced, then at least make 1 of them pretty

Wow, whats that smell? It smells like butt. Oh yeah, its your breath!

Roses are red, violets are blue, fools like you, are very few!

To catch me u gotta be fast,to find me u gotta be smart, but to be me… HA u must be kidding!

I was about to take over the world, but I got distracted when I saw something shiny
Msn Sayings

Yo mamma so stupid when her TV got stolen she ran after the robber to give him the remote!
Msn Sayings

Oh No! The Electricity Is Out, We’ll Have To Watch TV By Candlelight
Msn Sayings

Yo mamma so fat that she has two different timed watches on each wrist because shes in two different time zones.

0 comments: